Recovery Planning Workshops are being conducted for destination organizations to guide their recovery planning with management teams, board of directors, and/or stakeholders. Our team of consultants and economists combines unique experience in developing recovery strategies for destinations with expertise in global travel forecasting and quantitative analysis.
Workshops will be customized for each client and can include any/all of the following elements:
- Presentation on OrganizationNEXT Study results
- Presentation on the value of tourism and destination organizations
- Detailed outlook and recovery scenarios for the travel industry
- Case studies of effective response and recovery strategies (NEXTPractices)
- Digital facilitation to build consensus on strategic priorities
Following the workshop, a summary of the proceedings along with a detailed strategy map will be prepared to guide recovery efforts.
Workshops typically run from 2.5 to 3 hours long and can be delivered virtually (or in-person when possible), beginning in May. Please call or email Cheryll Girard to book your OrganizationNEXT Workshop at email@example.com or 778-233-9316.